Thursday, September 17, 2009

Honey's first day of Preschool

So Honey had her first day of Preschool today, and boy was she ready. She has been anticipating preschool all summer and was so excited all morning. Big brother Mason was trying to give Honey some advice saying, "Now, don't be scared." She replied, "Scared, I am not scared, Mason." After I dropped her off, I had three hours to myself, WhooHoo!! I did a little grocery shopping, then came home and watched a movie. It was so peaceful, and quiet. Too bad I only get a couple of months of this before the baby comes, then there we go again, starting all over. It should be fun though, and I am ready and looking forward to meeting our new baby girl.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

You are having a GIRL!!!!! Now I want to know what you are going to name her. You are going to have to find a name just as cute as honey!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know Honey would be ready and she looks like she is really enjoying it already. That little sweetheart......Oh my, they really had fun decorating your belly. Cute....MOM