Monday, September 21, 2009

30 Weeks!

30 weeks has come at last. I am now on the downward hill heading towards home plate. I realize that 20 weeks is half way but for some reason 30 weeks seems like I'm really getting close to being done. I let the kids draw on my belly and the whole time she was kicking away. My Dr. appointments are now every two weeks, which is a trek seeing that its an hour each way. But we do what we must, right? I am trying not to nest, but its really hard not having everything I feel like I need right when I want it. I have time, I keep telling myself. I am putting these pics up for the kids and defiantly not for my own benefit cause dang, that face is almost as big as my belly!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

YOu are one skinny pregnant woman. Hope those were washable markers. Looks like your kiddos had fun!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Love these photos! You look great, Janese! I don't think I can be pregnant anymore...number three took it out of me!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Wow, that's one colorful belly! How fun, I bet they had a great time. You look great by the way. I know your used to being skinny but you are one of the most skinny pregnant women I know (including your cute face:)

Erick and Megan said...

Nice tummy art! I didn't know you were having another girl! I for some reason thought you didn't find out! Congrats!

Blooming Mommy said...

Love the colorful belly! Your almost there.... and you look amaza-za-zing! Loves- Rach

Shanda said...

You DO NOT have a big face! :) I can't wait to be 30 weeks! SO FUN

daveandamber said...

Your kids learned their body art from YOU!!! HAha- how fun! Should I follow the tradition??? Yellow highlighter, here I come!