Sunday, October 4, 2009

Baby Shower for a Friend

Good Friends, Elizabeth and Anthony, had their baby shower Saturday and it was a lovely event. We are so happy for them as they soon approach a new chapter in their lives as Parents. We did not plan it that way but we are only a few weeks apart in our due dates. It was held at an old barn converted for special events, it was so cool and so I got to snap a few pics of Honey and a friend she met there at the shower. I also made my first Baby Diaper Cake, it was so fun to do and Larry even helped me put it together and shared his ideas with me. It actually turned out very cute, I think.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really a very neat creation. not too good to eat though. I would have like to seen it.

Anthony and Elizabeth said...

We had so much fun! It was adorable to see Honey and Ryder playing together at the shower :) Such cutie pies. Thanks to Larry for helping with the diaper cake!!! Miss you guys and love you lots! xoxoxo