Monday, September 14, 2009

Las Vegas Soft ball Tournament

The annual CHP, Las Vegas Softball Tournament was last weekend, so we dropped our kiddos off at Larry's Sister's house and headed toward "Sin City" for a few days of sun, ball, and fun! We stayed at Planet Hollywood, and had the "Rambo" room. Go Stallone! Whatever. Saturday, Larry had three games ranging from 8:30am-3:00pm. It was a blistering 94 degrees in the morning and by the time we finally left the field it was 108 degrees and raining. Wierd!! Mamma was done. I stayed in the shade all day and still got a sun burn, now that's what you'd call a "White girl". Next it was time to have some fun. We played arcade games and walked up and down the strip, stopping by the M&M and Coke factories. Larry spanked me at basketball, and air hockey, but I smoked him at the race cars! It was a fun little break just the two of us, especially before the baby comes in a couple of months. My Hottie. It doesn't matter what he wears he is just one good looking man...am I right ladies? Go Santa Barbara!! Won 4 out of 5 games!! These two guys were outside our hotel. They are so talented in such weird ways. Mmmmmmm, M&M's! Its amazing to me that people can build such cool things, and then stick it on the side of a building. So cool! I don't really drink the stuff but it made for one impressive elevator. Here is a really hideous pic of me. Please ignore the double chin slowly making its debut. Skeet-ball, Larry is actually really good at this game. Don't ask me why. Arcade basketball is just one of his many talents. Check out how long those tickets are! Mine aren't nearly as impressive, I'm surprised they even gave me any. I won this toy for Honey out of one of those claw games. I never won one of those ever!! I was stoked! Melts in your mouth...not in your hand. Yummy! Of course I'm talking about the M&M. Again, please ignore the double chin. It won't go away until the turkey is done, dang it. Oh shoot, I didn't mean to put our car on here, how in the world did it make it on this post, silly me. Go Larry!!

3 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

You won the best toy ever. I'm sure Honey LOVES it!! You look so adorable!! That place is always so fun. Looks like you met your match in basketball!

Becky said...

I think you look absolutely adorable, and I see no hint of a double chin. If you want to see one you should see me. Oh, wait, I refuse to post a picture of me these days.

Vegas is so fun, I miss it. But darn that heat! It looks like you guys had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Good hitting stance Larry. You must have hit that ball out of the park.