Tuesday, August 25, 2009

California Adventure

We yet again headed down to L.A. for our last chance to visit Disneyland and California Adventure before our tickets expired and school starts. This time we went to California Adventure for the first time and let me tell you the "Soaring over California" ride was the bomb! Even Mason, our little chicken, Loved that ride. We also experienced "Mickeys Fun Wheel", which is a huge Farris wheel that moves your little cage back and forth. Larry didn't like that one very much to say the very least. Ask Larry for the full story. Any way, we tried to get Mason to do the Jedi Academy Training, but he was quite reserved about it, however, Honey stood up and raised her hand to try to get picked but I think she was a little young. She was very bummed she didn't get to pick a light saber. That girl has no fear or reservations about anything. Enjoy the few pics from our Cal Adventure!

2 comments:

Shawntel said...

Oh to live so close to Disneyland! You don't know how envious I am.

Becky said...

I am envious as well. I love that ride, Soaring Over California, my favorite is the oranges. Thank you for your sweet comment, J. I sure love you, and miss you. Hopefully someday soon we will see each other.