Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Grade!!

Summer has come and gone like a tornado in a trailer park, and school had taken over, especially my sleeping in. Mason has started first grade, holy cow, I swear I just put him in kindergarten. He said his first day was "Awesome...We have three recesses"! Of course, he's a boy and playing is all that matters to a 5 1/2 year old. He has a great teacher and a DESK! How cool! Ok now lets see how fast this year goes by. I can't believe that my little ones are growing up so fast, and it just keeps on getting faster, and faster, yeah? I love you Mason!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sheila said...

weird. it seems like just a couple of days ago that you posted your kindergarten post. That was a YEAR AGO!! Holy cow! Before you know it, Honey will be getting married! GEEZ!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Wow, first grade. . . .you're an old woman now. Alise starts first grade on Monday. It's so different when they stay at school all day and not just for a few hours. That's always a sad time for me becasue the school seems to get them more than you do. But they love the independence and they sure learn a lot more.
How are you feeling?

Amy Beatty said...

It's so sad. Where does the time go? He looks adorable.

Shanda said...

HOLY COW! 1st grade!! I'm going to miss Solomon SO MUCH when that happens next year!!

Anonymous said...

I sure do love you too Mason! You look like such a little man ready for school and all. Have a great time and learn a ton. Love, Wendi

Anthony and Elizabeth said...

Wow, first grade!! I remember the day you brought him home from the hospital and I got to hold him. They sure do grow up fast! So crazy.... He looks so happy and I'm sure he's having a blast.

Anonymous said...

Yes, and I love you too Mason. I know you will enjoy the 1st grade. Have fun and learn all you can...you are so smart too. Grandma Bennett