Thursday, August 13, 2009

25 Weeks and Counting

So I've officially hit the midway point and am heading full steam in to uncomfortable phase #3. This is the part where tying my own shoes, shaving my legs, and picking up toys becomes an interesting yet complicated art that may never be mastered. Although, this third time around is quite fun with the two little ones kissing and nuzzling, tapping and pushing, running and bumping into the mass protruding from my middle. They find it quite amusing, and Mason is always asking if he can feel it kicking. Its fun, I love to see their reactions and wide eyes when it comes to my growing belly.

5 comments:

Anthony and Elizabeth said...

Awwwww, there's those beautiful pics I've been waiting for! Looking as gorgeous and adorable as ever girl! Love and miss you guys! xoxox

Jamie and Lindsey said...

What beautiful prego lady you are! If I looked that good while I was pregnant I'd have 10. . . .well maybe not.

Liz and Kevin said...

YOU LOOK GREAT! You are a beautiful pregnant girly!

Shanda said...

Your trip to the lake looked awesome! And your belly is SO NOT BIG! You look FABULOUS!! Maybe it's because it's not a FULL side shot... who knows, I think I'm BIGGER than you and I'm only 16.5 weeks!

Megan and Keli'i said...

You look awesome, Janice! Lovin' that pregnant little belly. Beautiful.