Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lake San Antonio Ski Week

Thanks to the Bennett family we were able to enjoy their annual Wilde ski/camp week up in Paso Robles, at Lake San Antonio. It was a Monday to Friday camp/family/sun/swim/fun/eat/etc. spectacular. I think there was approx. 54 family/friends to enjoy the time with. We had over 10 camp sites and more than 15 tents to accommodate all of us. We swam all day, and played games and chatted all night. We played a newly wed game for those of us married 10 years or less, and one oldly wed game for those marred 20 years or more. And let me tell you, the songs " I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas", "I Stand All Amazed", and "Great Balls of Fire" all now have alternate meanings thanks to the oldly wed game. Thank you Steve and Wendi for putting on a terrific week for us! Enjoy the pics from the week! This is Honey the first day we were there. It was a prelude to what the rest of the week would look like. The many faces of my daughter, and let me tell you there are plenty more. The Bennett/ Hockman Families. The entire group of us that was there! Yup! That's my brother! Our beach hotel, a little place to escape from the sun, if even for a little while. This is the only way you'll see my son smiling on the weenie dog, as long as its not in the water being pulled by the boat. Way to relax, sweetie! I think Larry was more scared than Honey on this ride. But I am proud he got up there and did it. Mason's turn. It didn't last very long. But again I am proud that he tried it. Can you spot the dog in this Pic. I guess we wore Cheezy out too.

1 comment:

Anthony and Elizabeth said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!! Wow, that's a lot of people lol. I wish I was their to take a ride on the Jumbo Dog, looks like a blast! We are missing one thing though Janese, where's that cute belly in a bathing suit! I'm not seeing nearly enough of these belly shots girl :) xoxoxo Love you guys