Friday, October 31, 2008

A Smorgasbord of Halloween Fun

My Little Honey Bee!
I made her wings out of fish net tights and two wire hangers.
Her tutu took a little longer to make but was very easy to do. I had fun with Honey's costume this year, I actually put forth effort and made her one. Crazy, I know.
The annual LDS Trunk-or-Treat, Honey with her prize winning Kazoo.
Another annual tradition...Mason's Kindergarten Halloween Parade at school. It made me remember my school parades, and they still pretty much all look the same.
He didn't want to wear the Darth Vadar costume to school cause he was afraid he would be too hot, good idea even since it was cloudy it was still over 70.
Mason's Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Henderson. Isn't she the perfect looking Kindergarten teacher?
And my Dad said he wasn't going to dress up. Ha ha Dad, I always knew you wanted to be a farmer.
Mommy and Darth. Daddy and Darth.
Here's the Darth Vadar costume, there was no way I was making his costume this year, look at all those buttons.
He's the real thing kids.
Mason kept asking me if this was the "real" Halloween today. I guess that after you've dressed up more than three times you kinda wonder when its going to be over. Neighborhood kids about ready to go Trick-or-Treating. Honey, Maddie, Dallas, and Mason.

6 comments:

Shawntel said...

Honey is Super Cute in her costume! Great Job for making it! It turned out perfect. Mason is getting to be such a big boy! It looks like he had a ton of fun!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Totally, totally cute! I LOVED Honey's costume, and her make-up was awesome! Great Job Nee-see I am impressed! I also loved the comment about your dad. . .that really is So him. HAHAHAHA I guess someday our kids are going to do this to us too right??

Sheila said...

Cute! I'm so impressed with your homemaking skills jan! Mom of the year award for you! PLUS, I ADORE Honey's...a honey bee...(sigh)how peferct!

Liz and Kevin said...

You are brave to have made the costume! It turned out great! I did not even attempt to make them this year. I am making the new baby girl a blanket so I have maxed myself out on that one! Anyway your kids are darling. Mason is getting big way too fast!

Becky said...

J, I just love Honey's costume. You keep showing us how crafty you are. I love it! You have the cutest kids.

Jen said...

Holy smokes. What personality Honey has. She is growing up so fast! I love seeing Mason at school. WE sure miss your cute family