Sunday, October 26, 2008

Family Jack-O-Lantern

The kids really didn't know what to make of all the gooey innards of the pumpkin. However this is the most that mason has ever done. In past years his hand never got very far into it.
Now its Honey's turn to not be too grossed out by all the slimy goodness. See her hand all balled up in a fist, yeah I don't think so.
We did get it carved though and the kids were proud of their limited but important work on the Family Jack-O-Lantern.
So Proud...and umm yeah... about the sunglasses, they are her favorite accessory at the present. She wears them all day!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Honey is just to cute! I LOVE those glasses. Your pumkin turned out really cute too.

Shawntel said...

Oh how fun! I love the glasses Honey! They rock! The jack-o-lantern looks great! I love seeing your updates!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Nee-see where have you been??? I haven't seen any of your comments on my blog for a L O N G time! I miss you and I miss hearing from you. Call me or write on my blog or sometime.