Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's Pumpkin Time

Here are some pictures of our visit to the local Pumpkin Patch in Santa Ynez. It was very quaint and sweet. I have never seen more varieties of the squash group than I did here, absolutely wonderful.
I just loved all the textures, pumpkins, corn stalk, garden, just lovely. I love this picture. Getting Honey to hold still for just one second seemed hopelessly impossible, she was much too interested in all the pumpkins. Mason...cool as a brand new set of wheels. Check out that pose, that cracks me up!Check out my pumpkins!And Larry's huge squash!I simply love my family!

3 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

All of your photos are so cute. You guys are such a lovely little family. Your pumpkin patch looks great. It looked like it had tons of little pumpkins. And it looks mighty warm there. mmmmmmmm, warm sounds so nice.

Jamie and Lindsey said...

You do have a beautiful family. Those pictures are awesome!

Sheila said...

great pics Janese, what a fun day. I love Honey's little dress!! SO CUTE!