Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Royal one month

My littlest girl is already almost two months old and I really can't seem to wrap my head around how fast it has all gone by. I treasure the moments I have with this little bundle of squishy joy. And relish the snuggles, smiles and coo's I have with her cause all too soon they will be but a fading memory. She is truly a wonderful baby and I finally get to enjoy the newborn, infant stage this time around. I love those chubby cheeks and perfect lips, they are so kissable, I just want to eat them up. I am so lucky she chose to be in our family and couldn't imagine a single day where I couldn't hold her close and smell her sweet hair and skin. I realize that being a mother is hard work and is less than flattering especially when it comes to your body, but I am so grateful for my children and all the joy they bring to my life.

6 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

so cute. you make me soooooooo baby hungry- dang you. Your a good mama, a hot mama.

Blooming Mommy said...

Im glad you get to enjoy it this time..... and your a beautiful hot momma.... i know you may feel like your body is crazy but you look amazing! Your family is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I totally agree you are the most wonderful Mother of my grandkid and I suppose you can say hot mamma. I say she is just a beautiful, sweet, loving and caring mamma. What a familyn(I could be a little prejudice. hehe MOM

Becky said...

That little Royal is so precious. I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks. And my friend, you look amazing.

The Ericksons said...

She is just so cute! She just fits right in with the family. I am dying to have my baby. I love the baby stage!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

I am so glad you get to enjoy her! She is so sweet , and you look so wonderful! What a great mommy you are. I miss you!