Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Pics

We spent Christmas up in San Luis Obispo at my brothers house where my parents and my sister her husband and her youngest came too to celebrate with us. It was such a nice time, just lounging and letting all my nieces and nephews tote Royal all around, what a nice break I got. Until I got home and she expected the Royal treatment to be held all day, no I don't think so sweety. The kids had a great time and we ate some good food! Here are some pics of our Holiday! Christmas eve, opening the Hockman tradation of P.J's and an Ornament. Christmas morning at our house to open "Santa's Gifts"! This is the dress Grandma Bennett got for her, she stripped off the one she was previously wearing and put the new one on. She wore it all Christmas day, slept in it that night and wore it again all the next day. It was a struggle getting that dress off of her. She Loved It! This is the quilt Wendi made for my mom, amazing! This needs no explaination. Sassy girl, Alisha! Nice shoes! Daddy and his Daughter, precious! Steven holding little Royal.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

OMG if I ever get a girl as sassy and stylin' as honey I'll be lucky!! I LOVE her!!

Amy Beatty said...

Your baby is so cute!!! So glad you got to spend Christmas with your family!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

That was fun to see everyone. Although I still have never seen your sister's hubby before. I love you guys so much, I wish i could have crashed the party, I really do miss everyone.
What a cutie Royal is!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we sure had a wonderful time at Christmas time. great to have the whole family together. It was wonderful. Love your pictures. MOM