Saturday, December 5, 2009

One Week!

Its already been one week since Royal's birth and I can't believe how great it has been. This third time has really been a treat, even if I've had a few sleepless nights. She sleeps a lot during the day and really well so far at night too. I keep waiting for her to wake up and be a crazy baby like my other two were. I have so much more patients this time around also, which is surprisingly nice, and don't get into a tizzy when she cries for no apparent reason. I am loving and cherishing this short lived newborn stage cause I know it goes by fast. Here are some pics of her at one week!

8 comments:

Becky said...

What a doll baby. I just want to kiss her cheeks.

Wendy said...

She is soooo cute!

Liz and Kevin said...

she is beautiful, just like the other two! Congrats friend! Miss you guys! Yeah, remember how fast they grow. Enjoy here!

Shanda said...

I'm SO GLAD you're loving every minute of it!!! :) She is so sweet!

Sheila said...

She's so cute Janese!! OH I LOVE HER!!

Oh, and can you please email me your latest address??

Thank you love!
sheilacapell at hotmail dot com

Shawntel said...

Royal is so beautiful! I am glad the pregnancy went so well! Great job!

......to meeksfamilyfun!! said...

Oh my goodness, she is sooooo adorable. Although, I completely expected it, I still want to hug her and kiss her and give you a big hug too. Way to go Momma. I am so excited for you and for your whole family.
:) With Love Bonnie

......to meeksfamilyfun!! said...

Oh yeah, I need your address too. Can you email it to me. We have the same email. I have a Christmas card with your name on it. :)