Sunday, November 8, 2009

Baby Shower

My Good friend Meghan, threw me a baby shower on Saturday, and it was a blast! Many Thanks to her and all of her hard work for putting it all together for me and my new little girl! She will be well dressed and cared for thanks to all the lovely outfits and things that were given to her. Enjoy the pics of the shin-dig! AND...please ignore the double chin!!! Yummy food...Cranberry and turkey croissants, cheese platter, delicious egg salad sandwiches, pineapple punch, artichoke dip, apple pie squares, pumpkin cheese cake tarts, and hot apple cider! Yeah...too bad people who missed it! Holding friend, Monique's little one. She had a perfect little shelf to play on. Eliza, a girl I teach Sunday school to, was really trying to win the "baby" game but I had just caught her saying "Baby" and she had to fork over all of her clothes pins. Elizabeth, a friend from church, whom is also preggers, won the "string" game, and was within half an inch of guessing the right circumference around my belly. Gifts, Gifts, Gifts...Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Friend and hair dresser, April! She is awesome by the way with hair color! Even though she lost the clothes pins once she ended up with the most at the end...good job Eliza! That is one determined little girl.

3 comments:

Shanda said...

HOLY COW! 2 weeks?! I'm SO JEALOUS! I'm SO UNCOMFORTABLE this time it's INSANE! And I have like 12 left or something... SUCH A FUN SHOWER! And LOVE the pics your hubby took! NICE!! :)

......to meeksfamilyfun!! said...

How exciting!! You look adorable! I can't wait to see what she looks like and I hope everything goes really well. We will be thinking of you. :) Bonnie

......to meeksfamilyfun!! said...

Just click on the photo collage and you should get a full screen view. I am so excited for your family. Any names yet?