Sunday, May 24, 2009

Annual Strawberry Festival

We went to the Annual Arroyo Grande Strawberry Festival yesterday where we met up with my brother and Branden, and friends Monique and her daughter Giselle. It started out cold but by the time we ate lunch the sun had burned off most of the marine layer and we were warm in no time. We people watched, visited all the vendors, and enjoyed the atmosphere the strawberry festival brings. Here are some pics from our adventure. Giving Steve a high five while she goes around. Crazy woman. She has no fear! Like Grandpa, like granddaughter. I can't get her to take a picture either. I think they must have had a good time cause she was asleep by the time we reached the car.

2 comments:

Shanda said...

K, have to say I LOVE all these updates and cute pictures!! It's so crazy seeing that picture of your Dad! He's getting old! It's a good reminder to me that I haven't stopped aging either :) AND- you know Wade Sleater? MY HUSBAND?! Were you Becky Johnson's roomate at Ricks? I didn't know you went there! Wade says he "totally knows you" :) HILARIOUS!!!

Liz and Kevin said...

So fun! I am craving yummy strawberries! What are you craving these days! Miss you!