Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Weekend with Snow

A four day weekend, Valentines Day, a niece's bridal shower, a temple day, and SNOW!!! We had such a fun filled weekend up north at my parents house where we were delighted to find the next morning a white Christmas...in February.
On our way... the clouds were just georgous! We got up before 7am to go out in the snow...Daddy and Honey were still in bed. Beautiful snowflakes that seemed to be endless. Mason LOVED it. Honey and Daddy finally woke up and enjoyed the snow too. Yep...that's my Daddy. A look down the driveway...Just beautiful. Cheezy loved the snow, he was bouncing through it like a little white bunny rabbit. Eating the snow...just not the yellow stuff. Mason showing me his big spoon full of snow. Honey getting Mason with a spoon full of snow. Her face afterward, she is full of it. Yep, she got him, as usual.

5 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

How fun. It looks so beautiful there! I am glad you had a great time. Was it Amber's shower? How did it go?

Sheila said...

Awe, this makes me want to go home too. My parents are packed with snow too!! I'm lovin' Honey's little personality...reminds me of someone I know, hmmmmm!!!!! Love and miss you Jan!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love them, Wendi

Amy Beatty said...

What a great time to go home! I miss those beautiful views. I bet your kids had the greatest time in the snow. Love the photo of your dad. He is always so cheerful!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Janese, you never cease to amaze me with your creativity. Love those pictures. yes we do have fun...MOM