Saturday, December 6, 2008

j&h Photography

Thanks to the many encouraging, and sweet comments left by my wonderful family and friends on numerous posts about my photos, I have created another blog dedicated to my hobby of photography. I figure that this blog is for the sole purpose of my family updates and should not be confused with my passion and artistic side for photography. I am hoping that I can use and navigate my creative energy toward my other blog and get a more balanced perspective on something else that holds my attention other than cleaning up after my children, right? Please feel free to visit it and leave honest comments and constructive criticism so that I may have another view on what I can do differently or what I did well. Thank you for all of your optimistic words and positive feedback. www.jhphotography2008.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Amy Beatty said...

Yeah! Good for you. I'm excited to see all your wonderful Photos!