Friday, November 28, 2008

Family Turkeys

Thanksgiving was a fantastic feast, full of food, family, and fun. We spent the "giving" holiday with Larry's sister (Misty) and her family in Huntington Beach where we met Larry's moms' new husband, also known as Larry (crazy, right?). Nice guy. After stuffing our bellies with all the fixins' we lounged around until...I know its late...8:30pm. Ok, and here is why. Misty and her neighbor, Brenda, her daughter, and I got up at 4:30am for BLACK FRIDAY x-mas shopping. I know, I'm crazy. But it was the atmosphere and company that made it fun. We went to Khol's first, which was a mad house even before we got there at 5am because they opened at 4am, where after an hour of shopping came the one and a half hour wait in line to pay fun. But wait, check this out before you start to judge, I got ALL my Christmas shopping done, in one day! Ha ha! Now what! Just before we headed home from our early morning day, we stopped by the beach for some fun in the sand. Note the pictures below for that adventure.

Honey was absolutely crazy at the beach today, ask her dad, he could hardly keep her out of the water.

Here we are, sand and all. Just look at Honey's hands.
This is what it was like to try to get a picture with her. She did not want to hold still.
Mason, the calm one, was just looking for shells and such the whole time.
Brothers, Zane and Zach sharing a sweet moment. Bet you don't get many of these very often, huh Misty.
Larry, Mom, and Misty.
Honey, in the sand again.
DANG! Who is that Hottie!
OUCH! Hang on I need a moment...gotta wipe up the drool.
Here we are, still alive.
Mason's toes.
Honey's toes. Happy Thanksgiving, Y'a all!

3 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

I don't know where to start. . . . 4 in the morning, your nuts girl! Congratulations on finishing your shopping though, I can't say I've done that all in one day. I absolutely LOVE your pictures! Please tell me how to do that. I love the one with Honey by the water and the sky is PINK. . .I bet it's hard to do right? Email me with that one. I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving and a great Black Friday shopping trip.

Sheila said...

Cute pics!! I was totally at Kohls on black friday too!! I actually hit up best buy first, stood in line there for an hour and then an hour at Kohls...it's tradition!!

Amy Beatty said...

Wow, all of your shopping done!! Looks like you had one fun filled weekend, and a very successful one at that! You and your drool crack me up. Miss you.