Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas with the Bennetts

We had an early Christmas with my Brothers family ( the Bennetts) last night. What a great time we had, eatting great food, being with family and opening presents, can't be much better. I love the joy dancing across Masons face here.
My brother and his daughter, Alisha, having a slight wrestling moment. Keep trying Alisha, you'll get him eventually.
Honey, screaming, "Merry Christmas", over and over.
Look at the love, Larry and Steve helping Mason set up his car set. Good job boys!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Looks like such fun, I wish I could have been there. It's great to see pictures of all of them, although it really makes me miss all you guys :(

Amy Beatty said...

Where does your brother live these days? How fun for you and your kids to get to hang out with their cousins and uncle. Are you guys going to P'ville at all?

daveandamber said...

Dang I miss being home right now- I don't know about this whole being a responsible adult thing.