Sunday, July 27, 2008

We've Moved...again.

Yes, this will be our 8th move since we have been married, no, no don't feel sorry for us...well ok do feel sorry for us. Its not our fault we move so often, I just like to place the blame somewhere other than ourselves, we just can't help it I guess. We had to, gas prices are way too high to make Larry commute an hour and 15min each way to Santa Barbara, plus we need to see him more often. Anyway, we moved to a small town, and when I mean small I mean population 3000 small, called Buellton. Its still on the central coast but inland a little and its between San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara, closer to SB. So far its been really nice. There are other families with young children that live next door and across the way from us. We all come out into the driveway and let our kids play and let the dogs run around and get out for a bit. The weather is a little bit warmer, which I love, and the kids don't freeze when they get out of the kiddie pool we have in the back yard. Since we sold our house in AG, we have no strings still attached to us and plan to be in one place for a while, well at least a year right? I mean that's how long the lease is, ha ha ha! Here are some pics of our new place. Please feel free to come and visit us anytime.

7 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

I am so glad you found something! It's so cute! I am so glad your worring is over and I know you are too. Love ya cuz

The Ericksons said...

That looks like such a nice place! Don't worry, Chad and I have moved 8 times in 4 years! I understand. I am glad to hear you are doing so well!

Amy Beatty said...

Your place looks so cute. I'll come visit you. I don't think we will be in so ca till Nov. though. We should try and meet up.

mattbeatty said...

I'm with Amy. We actually stayed in Buellton on a southern California trip last year. Not our favorite motel, but a cool town. Pea soup!

Anonymous said...

Cool Pictures Janese. I know you will really enjoy that place with all those younger people to do things with. Kids will enjoy their new friends too. Love you all MOM

Sheila said...

Oh man, cute house! You guys are gonna be house pros by the end of all this. You should build your dream home cause I'm sure you have tried out enough different homes to know what you like. Well, I'm so glad that your settled (for the year) and hope that one of these moves we wind up closer to eachother again. I still can't get over the fact that we were in the same city for a year and never KNEW IT!

CJ said...

hey can you email me your address? thanks also if you know steve and wendys that would be awesome thanks again!!!