Monday, June 2, 2008

So Long Single Mom!




Hurray I am no longer a single mom. Well I guess I was never technically a single mom, but it sure felt like it not having Larry around for 6+ months. Parenting is not a one person job. As most of you know and for thoes who didn't know, Larry was finishing up his first year as a CHP Officer in West L.A. The kids and I moved back home to Arroyo Grande late in December of 2007 and waited for Larry until his transfer to Santa Barbra took effect June 2nd 2008. It was a long six months let me tell you...oh wait I am. Anyway Larry's last day in L.A. was Tuesday and now he is back here to stay, thank goodness. I just want to thank The Hutchinson's (look under family and friends to view blog) for taking such great care of my husband when I could not and opening your home to him without question or worry.




Now what what to do?....ummm hopfully I don't get pregnant!

3 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

woo hoo!! I'm so happy for you. Way to go super MOM! Did you say he was being transfered to Santa Barbra? I have always wanted to live there!!! lucky

Jen said...

Yeah for Larry! That was a long time...like I have to tell you. I am glad that everything worked out. We sure do miss you though.

Becky said...

I'm totally laughing, you are so cute. I had no idea you were by yourself all this time. Ugh, so hard.