Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter Dress



I have searched high and low for an Easter dress for Honey and have come to the conclusion that what I am looking for doesn't exist in my price range. So I decided to try and make her one. I think it turned out pretty good for only giving it about half an hour of which I had to fight the little ones for. However lovely it looks my sweet little girl says (after begging her to try it on for a fitting) "I no like pretty dress"! She loaths the very sight of it and pulls and tuggs at it to get it off of her. Yes...so to say the least either I will have to find another dress or you just might see a red faced, teary eyed, screaming little girl for this years Easter pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janese-
This dress is amazing - I love it! Can you make me one... not for Lilyn or Ella but for ME!!!!

CJ said...

Hey Janese, I think Honey's dress is beautiful. You did great. Love you, Jon Johnson

Anonymous said...

Tell Honey I think she would look beautiful in that Easter dress.

love ya Grandma

Shawntel said...

Have you tried bribing her to wear the dress? That is the only way we were able to get Winston to wear his Costume for halloween! The dress is beautiful, I think you should post picture of her in it even if she is a little unhappy in it.

Becky said...

Janese, I can't believe that took you half an hour. Make me one! Did she wear it? I love it!