Thursday, March 13, 2008

Darn Bags


So, I've got the green reuseable canvas bags to take with you to the grocery store so that you don't have to use their plastic ones, right...to help in the fight for a better planet stuff. But here's the catch, I keep forgetting to bring them in the darn store. I put them in my car so I don't leave them at home (as I have done before) and between getting two kids out, purse, grocery list, locking car door, holding hands in the parking lot I somehow forget to grab the bags...trust me I love the planet and all but once you've got the kids in the grocery cart its not worth lugging two tots back out to the car for. I am trying here people. Good news though, I actually rememberd to bring them into the store today, it was probably because everyother person in the parking lot had their tote in hand to remind me, ok it was Trader Joe's...it would be like I carried a gun inside if I asked for paper or plastic.

3 comments:

Shawntel said...

Ha ha! I am glad I am not the only one who does this. It is the same routine with me too. I have them in the car and everything, even right next to my purse, and I still forget!

Jen said...

You are too funny! I miss you and your hilarious way of telling a story. I also love the dress! You are so talented and creative.

Amy Beatty said...

Don't worry. half the time I bring mine in and the baggers are so use to bagging their own bags I have to remind them like 5 times. So I always come home with like two plastic bags and then my big tote is like half full. Or it is the other way around- I bring it in and I have way too much stuff for my own bag and still have to use plastic. It's very rare if I don't come home with out one. So good job-