Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas out takes

We took our family pictures down at Avila Beach, and it was a perfect day. Overcast, and just a little breeze, but not too cold. It actually felt a little bit like winter at the beach. Well as much as winter can feel like at the beach that is. It was nice, ok. Anyway, thank you mom for taking our pictures here are a few that didn't quite make the cut into the Christmas card but were still nice enough to show.


I was on Larry's shoulders because I was trying to take a picture that I needed a higher angle for...and this was taken while I was ready to get down!







2 comments:

Sheila said...

I LOVE THESE JANESE!!! I mean, I love the photos you take anyways, but seriously, the ones of your family are my favorites. You and Larry at the top is SO CUTE!! It makes me miss yoU!~

Becky said...

J, I totally love these. Your mom is an awesome photographer just like you. I asked her once where and when you got so good, and now I know the answer. Your family is so precious, and these pictures make me sit here and wonder if I will ever see you again. Will I?

Your blog always makes me want to move the the coast so bad!