Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Fun

There is so much to be thankful for I cannot even begin to see it's end. From Family and friends, God and country, to clean water and pumpkin pie with whip cream, the list is endless. We had a low key thanksgiving with family here in SLO, and the dinner as always was fantastic. I do believe that Thanksgiving should be a semi-annual holiday, because turkey dinner with all the fixings shouldn't be just once a year. We went to the Los Osos Sand dunes and hiked to the top, (mind you I was carrying a 20+ lb child), played in the surf, and enjoyed the cool brisk fall sea air. From us to you, we hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving feast, complete with full hearts and bellies!




 Steven, I think he missed it actually. Nice try. But it looks good though.

Typical, brother throws sister in ocean, kind of love.              
 I went outside to see if I could get some pictures of the girls for our Christmas cards, but didn't really like the way they turned out, but still liked them enough to post.
 Royal is trying to do a somersault.

 LOVE, the colors of Fall!
 My pretty, pretty!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh so cute....great pictures. Looks like you all had a great Thanksgiving. We missed all of you. MOM

Blooming Mommy said...

sooo cute missy! loves!

Sheila said...

those shoes are just too cute!!