Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch/ 35 weeks

So we did our annual "pick you own pumpkin" at the pumpkin patch. We went through a corn field maze lined with spider webs and scary skulls that ended with a hanging werewolf. I absolutely love this time of year and couldn't resist taking a few pictures of the kids in all the orange and green colors. I am now 35 weeks pregnant and feeling the pressures associated with that. I have been making a list of all the things I want to have done and cleaned prior to our baby's arrival and am also realizing that I may need some help getting some of the things done. Mom...when are you getting here?!!! I can now officially say that I cannot see my feet, shave my legs properly, paint my toes, or put on any shoes that need tying. Other than that, the kids are anxiously looking forward to their new sister and keep telling me that I am getting bigger. Although, Honey told me she likes my big belly, so nice of her.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Cute pictures. You look adorable. I love your "big belly" too. It's not big at all!!! McKinley looks at me and says, "look at your big belly!" or even better, "look at your big butt!" What a dear child I have. You look fantastic.

Shanda said...

LOVE the costumes! And LOOK HOW CUTE YOU ARE AT 35 WEEKS!!! And I can't believe your corn is still green- everything is so dead around here because it's COLD :)