Friday, July 17, 2009

1/2 Way Baby!

I'm half way finished with this pregnancy already and I can't even believe it! Our sonogram couldn't have gone smoother and the kid couldn't look more cute. It is definitely a Hockman, for sure! Larry couldn't take the suspense any longer and asked the doctor what it was once I left the room. Good luck getting it out of him, I sure haven't yet! But we will see...I'm not sure I can take it any longer either! So what do you think...Girl? or Boy?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

CJ said...

We both think its a boy! Guess we will see.

Jamie and Lindsey said...

I say Girl. . .do I win anything if I am right?

Becky said...

What?! You aren't going to tell us? I say girl though. Cute ultrasound pics.

Liz and Kevin said...

Girl you can do it! Just wait! What am I talking about? I am dieing to know!

Shanda said...

DUDE! Look how small your belly is and you're HALF WAY! WOW! I can't believe you don't find out what you're having, I would die! There's too much other drama during pregnancy for me to not know that. Way to wait it out :)