Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pony farm

A local pony farm just inside Solvang has acres of these cute little ponys. Some neighbor friends and Honey and I went to check it out one day...here is what we saw. Three little 2 year olds, waiting for the pony's to get a little closer. A Mother and her baby.
They weren't getting very close to us so one of the workers just picked one up and brought it over to us so we could get to pet one. Just picked up a horse, can you believe it.
The three trouble makers. Honey, Dallas, and Maddie.
All three of their hands. So precious.
Oh now you tell us. I am pretty bad at not reading the signs until its too late.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Cute cute cute! Justin would have LOVED this place. Wish we coulda gone with yoU!

Amy Beatty said...

Oh man, those little ponys are so cute. I wish I had one. I bet Honey loved them, the little doll.

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Looks like fun! I love how you change the color of your photos you'll have to tell me how to do that sometime. Love you cuz!