Thursday, August 28, 2008

School is Cool!

So I am still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that our little boy is starting Kindergarden. His first day of school officially started ...hang on let me grab a klenex, yesterday but today was the day where we actually had to leave him there...wait, I need a moment. Yeah, and it doesn't help that I started my period this morning too. I have been an emotional train wreck all week... just ask Larry, and then to top it off I have to go and send my baby off to school for the first time ever the day I start. I'm going back to bed and when I wake up Mason better be like 2 and a half again.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sheila said...

I'm laughing SO HARD right now Janese...sorry, I know that your bawling your eyes out being Miss Emotional this week (that really sucks) but it's so funny that YOU have a KID IN KINDERGARDEN!!! WHAT?!?! Should that really be allowed? Aren't we still like 17? WEIRD! Justin's starting Pre-school here in a couple of weeks, but I'm looking forward to that. OH AND SHANDA!! IF YOU READ THIS, INVITE ME AND JAN TO VIEW YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!! sheilacapell@hotmail.com PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!

Amy Beatty said...

There, there my friend. Everything will be alright. Don't worry. When I picked up Jarom from his first day on Tuesday, his teacher said he got too excited and pushed then yesterday during circle time I guess he wouldn't sit, only lay down. Can't wait to see what happens today. Love you xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh so sorry Janese yeah it doesn't really seem like very long ago that it was your first day in Kind. I can still remember that day too only I got to stay in the room next to you as an instruction Aide. That was more fun. give Mason my love Love you too dear MOM

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Oh Janese. . .I feel your pain! Alise has now been to Kindergarten for 4 days and I am still sad. My baby can't grow up yet! I think it's even worse with a girl because they somehow need more protection than the boys. I know I have to get used to it, but I still worry about her. The good part is that she LOVES it there. Oh well I guess life goes on even when we aren't ready for it to.

......to meeksfamilyfun!! said...

I know this is a little late for sympathy but I just saw your blog and Mason and Honey are adorable. I am so sorry you had such a hard day. I can totally picture Mason sitting in class being a great listener and a good example to the other kids. Wow, I guess you're on track for your next one!! You don't want to be bored at home with just one do you? J/K. Luv ya girl.With Luv, :) Bonnie