Friday, April 25, 2008

New Wheels

I got a new car!!

Ha ha now you can't call me a minivan drivin' mamma!

The minivan has seen its last days with us because of the soon-to-be expired lease and we thought we would try to save some money each month and downsize to a smaller ride. Right on... now I finally have a car I know how to park. Yes, I will miss the power doors and trunk, 6 disk DVD player, stow-n-go seating and a large trunk space but we will just have to sacrafice this time around now won't we. Not only will I save on a car payment each month but in gas too. My minivan only got between 12 and 19 miles per gallon, now I get between 25 and 30+, Score!

2009 Toyota Camry LE

4 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Awesome new car. I love saving money more than anything, I hate spending it on gas. That looks perfect for the hip mom you are.

CJ said...

Yeah I always said my kids are not dogs, but I didn't have kids so when I found out what kids are relly like I bought the Monkey back pack. Nice Car. Our poor little 17 year old car is about to be taken to the dump!

Stephy said...

Heah my long lost friend from a different millenia!!! Janese, I can't believe it?! I'm so glad to see you are doing so well and you have the cutest family. Miss ya.

Jen said...

Bye Bye mini van:)