Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another Beach (Avila) Post


So we had another beach day, me and the kids. It was such a beautiful day today I couldn't waste it. We spent most of the day at Avila Beach and yes, the white girl did burn (that would be me.)
I am not sure how it is done...because I am the one that dresses the girl, but Honey's attire is almost always...well a little off the beaten path. Trust me, I do not try to dress her so...umm...stylish?, but she can pull off the craziest outfits and still look so darn cute, check out her beach get-up.

4 comments:

The Ericksons said...

Ok really, that picture with their backs facing you could honestly be on a card. You should frame that one. I absolutely love it! I am glad you guys are doing well. The weather has been wonderful. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Well I think her dress is so cute on her even though the hat doens't match. Where is your matching dress Janese? MOM

Becky said...

Janese, I miss you so much. Honey looks just like you! Oh, my goodness. I read two sentences of your blog and had to tell you hello!

Amy Beatty said...

I can't believe your daughter looks just like you, but brown. I didn't think you came in other colors. She is the cutest thing I have ever seen. You are so lucky to have such a sweet babe.